RSS

My Friday's Feast Two

This is my number two Friday's Feast, my first one was on my Filipina Isle, some time ago. So, I am spreading my feast, will be all over my blog...LOL. Oh, well, I'll post where I can post since I have no particular blog. Okay Happy Friday peeps!

Appetizer
Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?
I haven't been home for almost 9 years, so, I would say to the Philippines, I miss everything I used to have and eat there.
Soup
What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?
Antique white, and if I can change it I would color it a light shade of yellow
Salad
Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? If not, make one up!
No, and I am not sure I'll make one up because I don't like to advertise for any reason...LOL.

Main Course
What’s the worst pain you’ve ever been in?
Labor, giving birth, and stomachache-maybe I ate something poisonous.

Dessert
Who is your favorite celebrity? What do they do that inspires you?
Oprah Winfrey, Angelina Julie, and Bill Gates, so far they are all I know that has helped people tremendously. They all have a good heart and kind to humanity, I mean people all over the world. That is the way to go, when you can help, why not help those in need, or those that needs it most.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment