RSS

We went to see Santa Claus

I wanted to have pictures of our children with Santa Claus, and today we went to the mall and had a picture taken. Instead of having just Tiana and Hannah in the picture I was included since Hannah was just too scared to be able to let Santa hold her...LOL. It was her first time to see Santa today, so she was petrified. I paid quite a bit of money for only one snap shot that didn't really turned out like I wished. Tiana and Hannah weren’t looking at the camera at all, only Santa and I did...LOL. It's too bad that I wasn't thinking straight, I should have ordered a few snap shots for the same money I paid today...eek. Anyway, Christmas is lonely being away from my people back home. However, it is sad if the family is not getting along well like my family back home. It saddens me at times to see my people argue over little things especially money. Oh, life. Okay, till here for now. See you everyone. May you have a nice festive season! I mean a bright and Merry Christmas if you are a Christian-believe the there is God.


Merry Christmas Comment Graphics

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

ingon ana jud na An basta cla magtake og pics. that's why i always bring my own camera and take my own pics para sulit, lol! i just buy the cheapest among their packages tapos i take some snaps too. they allow it naman kahit isa lang.

Post a Comment