RSS

The new look of my blog

I finally had the time to sit down for a while and replace the look of my blog. I got tired and bored looking at my old backgrounds. So, I thought it is time to bring in a new look here. This time I am going for a simple one, but neat if I have to say...eheheh. The blue color scheme is not really for me, to say I am a girl, but I like it, and well, it will be my color here. The down side about my new look is, I had to replace the look of my tag board, too, and when I did, all my visitors messages disappeared. I can't even leave a message there, oh, it is irritating-it must be my computer setting. Hmmm... I'll wait for a few days then. So, I am sorry peeps for your messages to be all gone. Where have they gone? However, they are in record in which I can still return them. A good thing, otherwise I would have no way to be able to see who left me messages...LOL. Okay, till here for now, see yah!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana,

Thanks for visiting my site. I have just replied your to your comment at my blog.

This new blue look is cool. It is nicer and neater than the pink one. Blue is my favorite color. It always soothe the eye but not necessarily good for the eye. :)

Post a Comment