RSS

The new EarthFrisk search engine

Don't we all want to only see search results that relate to our keywords? Well, if you are like me, hear this...a new search engine has arrived. I mean we now have a way to not only make searching fun but also vote and even comments on sites we like. Yes, there is a feature that makes it not only with less spam searching, but also the people can improve the already superior results by voting and commenting. That is definitely a nice way to search for what we want to look up. All those conveniences basically translates into the new CV rating System ( Color Value) that is much more Democratic than how Google does it with page ranking. So it speaks quality, unlike Google, page ranking is getting unfair. I think out of balance. Anyway, this new and improved Search Engine by EarthFrisk is something that will make everyone happy for they will be able to see the search results they hope for. I will try the toolbars that are available in Firefox and IE, because a blogger like me can have a tool bar custom made with my very own logo on it as well for my readers, helping their own traffic. Nice and so see about it peeps!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment