RSS

Catching a cold after another

Tiana just got over her cold, now she is sick again with a cold. She just can't seem to get away from it. I guess it from going out in the cold during the school days. The weather here is really cold, it snowed early because the last time, it didn't not even snow until Christmas Day, or after Christmas. It is quite different this year because it started snowing during the Thanksgiving. So it was early, but I am hoping that snow will be gone early, too, so we can have a nice Spring. Early Spring and Summer. As for this Winter, I might make a snowman again if I feel like it, and if I don't catch a cold again. I still have a little of it, but it seems to be going away now. Our baby has it, too, but she is getting overs as well, and I am glad. Tiana is the one sick all the time because she is going to school, and sickness just pass from one child to another. There is no end, when one gets sick, then another will get sick. It's awful isn't?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment