RSS

We got our money back

Finally, the woman who sold us an old computer we didn't need paid up. She sent my husband what she owed us. Well, I gave it to my husband-the difference that is. It took her long enough; we thought my husband had to take her to court...LOL. He wasted money and time making copies of everything preparing to take her to a small claim court because she was being impossible to do business with. But she surprised us with paying us back the money we gave her. She enjoyed it for some time keeping both the money and the computer...LOL. Now, everything is settled, I can make plans with buying a computer again. I am still confused though, I can't decide which computer is best for me. Perhaps, the one with 250 GB that has wireless keyboard, mouse, and Bluetooth or, the one with 22" monitor and 500 GB. Whew! It's confusing. I would like to have the 500GB for my huge files. Oh, I don't know what to buy right now; I will have to wait till Christmas is over to get one, maybe a new one that is 2008 edition.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

i'd take the 500GB hard drive too, hehe! a 22 inch monitor is just too big for me but that would be great though especially if you're into scrapbooking, hehe! whatever you choose, enjoy ur new pc!

Post a Comment