RSS

My Friday's Feast Three


Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
My middle name is Lachica, that is my mother's maiden surname; I don't have a middle name like my daughters do. Most if not all Filipinos names their children carrying both parents' last names. Kinda neat actually, and I like it, that way I wouldn't forget my relatives in my mother's side of the family...LOL.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
I would likely use silk, light pink and a evening gown-more for the red carpet, you know.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Washing dishes, I hate it when I have to scrub off some dried foods, and break some which is dangerous.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
Ghosts, I think I saw one when I was a young girl awaken in the wee hour, oh, that was scary. And imagine if I see another one in the future, I will definitely be frightened, and couldn't sleep for a while.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
As always, I am right in front of the computer...LOL. I can see my camera, headphone, and calculator.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment