RSS

A pocket size digital scale for my husband

This is good news to people who might be weight conscious. I am not one of them, but my husband is, he always tries to check how much he weighs every so often because he has a weight problem. He doesn't like it when he gains too much weight, but I guess that is because he doesn't take time to exercise regularly. Anyway, I found something that seems like a nice idea to give him this Christmas. I could buy one of these cheap digital pocket scales available for purchase online. There are actually a lot of items to choose from, but I think one of those scales will be much more useful to him. He can carry it in his pocket, and basically take it with him. So, how nice that weight scales are available in such form; pocket size, light weight, and on top of it all digital and reasonable to purchase. I would say, those are the ones to get for people that keeps track of their weight either they are trying to lose weight or less likely gain weight.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment