RSS

Slipped and fell hard on the icy ground

We went out yesterday afternoon to supposedly pick up a carpet steam vacuum cleaner, but didn't get it after all, because we were still comparing prices. We found out different prices, and now deciding which store we should buy it from. We will go out again later to see about getting one for sure. Anyway, as for slipping and falling, yes I did. I slipped and fell hard on the icy ground last night when we got back home while holding our baby. I was getting out of our van stepping out, but then the minute I set foot on the ground, I just slipped and fell. A good thing though that I was able to hold on tight to the door and maintained a good grip when I fell with our baby. I fell on my butt and hand, if I fell on a rough surface, my hand would have been all scratched up and bruised, but fortunately my hand only got numb and red hurting a bit. I didn't bleed, but boy, my butt ached-the bone. Our baby didn't get hurt in any way at all-mommy held her so tightly that she didn't even badge. Oh, that was a close call, boy! Whew! My husband said I could have broken my ribs, neck, tail bone, etc. The baby could have been thrown to the ground, too. I am glad we didn't have a fiasco yesterday. Lucky us for now I guess...LOL. It snows and some of the time the ground would have ice, I mean the road becomes icy because it gets so cold here. So, yes, we sometimes walk on ice, we can even skate if we make an area where we can put water. The water would turn to ice in no time here in Michigan when it is winter, and well, it is winter here right now. Everyone has got to love the four season weather here. It is nice!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment