RSS

What a tiring trip

We had to go down to Chicago yesterday to take our baby daughter to see a Surgeon and my goodness, it was such a tiring trip. It was no fun at all, we had to ride a big company bus for 6-7 hours one way. The back and forth trip all together was more than 12 hours, plus we had to wait for an hour or so for others to get on the bus. So, oh, that was awful. We all feel very tired. In fact, I woke up to prepare our eldest daughter for school this morning and had to go back to bed to sleep more. I am not sure how our daughter is managing at school-I imagine she can't help dozing off and on. Usually she gets written up for almost all her naughty behaviors, it seems that the Teacher is getting used to writing her up every so often. Hmmm... That makes me wonder what's next. Anyway, I made a scrapbook out of scratch for now and I just included it here, it's Hannah at 11 months old.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

aw! ang cute ni Hannah. i love her eyes.

Post a Comment