RSS

Websites just up to trick someone like me

I am into knowing my future, meaning I enjoy tarot card reading and palm reading as well as horoscope reading. However, some time ago I was fooled; got suckered when I came upon a website that supposedly had something for me to read that after I answer all the questions and click through a number of surveys, my result will be given to me. But in order to get my result I had to comply with the following surveys and at least pick a few sponsored ads to get to my result providing my personal information and cellphone number in the process. Now I am receiving endless telemarketer calls, bombarding me for ads I don't want and want to sucker me again with subscribing to magazines that I could be paying for years.
The problem is that since I am a pay as you go phone customer, if I ever answer my calls again, it will cost me the minutes that I don't want to waste just talking to a bunch of telemarketers. I have wasted at least 30 minutes off my remaining minutes. Oh, it makes me mad that there those people who create websites fooling people into believing they are for real yet they are not, and they are using tactics where they put you in a situation in which you can't get out of, and in the end you get nowhere anyway like I wound up the last time I took a tarot card reading. It was frustrated and definitely a trick. A good thing my cellphone has a caller id feature that if someone calls I would see who is calling firsthand before I answer...LOL. I want to get rid of my phone for a much better phone and real deal.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment