RSS

A photo from our trip to Midland, Michigan

Hi everyone, I just want to share a picture I snapped while on our trip to Midland, Michigan. It was a short and quick trip because we were just picking up airplane parts that my husband's friend ordered. My husband offered to pick them up for his friend, so the kids and I also tagged along. I just thought it would be exciting to come along for a ride. So, that was fun even though we had to go back home right away. Now this coming Wednesday, we will be taking off again to Chicago, Illinois. We will be taking our little one to an Orthopaedic Surgeon. She has a leg problem-born with a birth defect, so that is why we are going to see a Surgeon. We hope that something can be done to help get our daughter's leg fixed. Anyway, I have been busy on my journal, so I don't often get to make a lot of updates here. But here let me share a picture to make my blog entertaining and fun to visit every once in a while. Well, that is if you have not been dropping by often...LOL-lurking here...ahahah! It is the three of us; Tiana, Hannah, and me Ana. Okay, so long!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

The Daily Matters said...

This is a lovely photo of you three. Very precious!

b3arh0ney said...

beautiful pic of u 3. u look so skinny na An. ako dri gaining weight, lol! Hannah is looking more like her big sister now. lovely girls! kisses to them.

Post a Comment