RSS

We are going trick or treating

My girls and I are going to trick or treating tomorrow night...yahooh! I bought a costume for each of us to be able to go trick or treating this year, because last year, we didn't make it. I just had a baby then-that is why, and the year before we didn't get to go either for some lazy reasons. Now this year we are going; my husband will watch over us, thank goodness, because I would be so afraid to walk around with just the three of us, or Tiana and me...LOL. Someone could terrorize us; I mean do horrible things even if it is time for scaring people-Halloween. So, a good thing we have somebody who can fend for us a little better than I can anyway. Anyway, I will be a greeny witch tomorrow, a good witch I think, I am not going to paint my face green or anything like on the "Wizard of Oz" movie witch...LOL. I'll be a good witch dressed up nicely; I adore my costume, because I think it is pretty, though in the picture it may not show up as pretty. Anyway, I have got to go, get going here, I have work to do. I need to prepare our costumes and wash up a bit.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment