RSS

We can save big on T-Mobile phones

My husband and I are on a "pay as you go" plan as of this time, but we are thinking about switching to T-mobile. See, according to my husband and based on his research online-from reading reviews and all, T-mobile offers the best plan compare to the other leading cellphone plan providers. He said it would be the right provider for us because of its fav-five feature and the fact that we can get more minutes. However, what he doesn't care about is signing up for a two year contract plan. But wait, we don't have to after all, because I recently found a website that has T-Mobile phones available for us to purchase under a one year contract plan which offer better deals than of those other competitors out there like wirefly.com, and tmobile.com itself. So, maybe we can make our switch to T-mobile then, because my husband and I really likes the sound of that fav-five feature that will enable us to call five people that we choose to be on our top five call list. See, with that, we can talk to them unlimited. That is what we like the most other than the more minutes that we can get by going with the T-mobile plan. As for which type of phone I would be interested in, well, a RIM BlackBerry Pearl or a similar phone if I have the money will make a nice one for me, but if not, a T-Mobile Wing™ is quite nice to consider as the next best thing, because I like to be able to surf the net and send text or chat on my YM like I often do.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment