RSS

I am confused with excluded domains

I learned my lesson by grabbing opps that exclude domains. See, I grabbed an opp that excluded livejournal which I didn't think would affect me having a bravejournal. So, it makes me wonder if bravejournal is considered a livejournal. I wish someone can tell me. Anyway, I have to hold back when I see an opp that exclude domains because I have written a long post before only to end up having it rejected to be removed because my journal was under the excluded domains. Boy, what a waste of time, so from now on I'll try to watch what I grab. I can't grab just anything. Okay, this is all for now. Thanks a bunch peeps for visiting my blogs even when I don't get to update often. Have a great day!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy your own domain and sign up with a WSP (web server provider) and use WordPress. You will have more opps coming your way!

Good luck!

PS: I sent you an email to request exchange link in blogroll. To demonstrate my sincerity, I have added your blog into my blogroll. Check it out!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Post a Comment