RSS

Simply Me for a Blog of the Day!!!

It's another nice surprise for me. My blog here made it as "Blog of the Day"...wow! I think it is exciting. I am learning that maybe since I am a frequent blogger, what I mean is that since I am one of the active PPP posties, my blog was chosen to be the blog of the day. It must have something to do with how active you blog. I have been blogging on a daily basis, and I am guessing that is what it takes to be featured as blog of the day. Plus, you have to do a good job with your posts, meaning try not to have them rejected-meet all the requirements before submitting. Anyway, I stayed up till the wee hours early this morning, and here I am still wide awake. I was making some changes to our computer and decided to log in my PPP account, and, of course, to take a peek at who made it as blog of the day...LOL. I was getting sleepy actually, but then when I saw my picture there, my sleepiness was just gone. Oh, I was surprise, and was taken aback that there I am again. I certainly do appreciate the PayPerPost for having my blog as blog of the day; it does make me proud and happy. It helps drive traffic to my blog, you know. Doing a good job pays off, I would say. Well, I do try as hard as I can, and will try to do better as I go along. Okay, I think, it's time for me to call it a night, really, it's my bedtime, and I missed out on my beauty sleep already. Yep, seems like I will be an old lady in no time. And oh, thanks so much for stopping by! See yah!

P. S. I changed my picture for something new to look at.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being PPP Blog of the Day!!

BTW, I noticed you're looking for link exchange. Would you like to exhange links with me on my PPP wannabe blog? It's at http://jmomfinds.amoores.com. It's relatively new and i'm trying to grow it so I can submit for PPP. I can link you up on my PR4 blog (http://jade-n-mom.blogspot.com)in exchange.

razz said...

Hey I would love to exchange links, here is my site

http://worldofmom.com

I added you:)

Barbara said...

Congrats on getting blog of the day. I'm still pretty new to PPP. I would love to exchange links with you. My blog is at http://musingsmelancholy.blogspot.com. I'm going to add you right now in the section called The Quill Is Mightier.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Let's exchange links. Just let me know when to link you up.

Thanks,
KK

The Daily Matters said...

Yay! blog of the day na pod.. congrats Ana. Nag sige nalang. hehehe

Anonymous said...

congrats Ana! u deserve it for ur hardwork! Good luck! More blessings to come!

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

congrats Ana

incredulus said...

Great Blog.Keep up the great work.

Thanks

Online Income Opportunities

Ana P. S. said...

To everyone: Thank you all so much for coming over congratulating me for making it as blog of the day. How nice of you. I appreciate the kind words.

To KK, I have no way to exchange links with you, but if I find your website some time, I will be glad to ex-link with you. Maybe if you came back here, pls. leave your url, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats,Ana! Very pretty pic of you too:D

Pretty Life Online said...

hi! I am newbie Filipina blogger for a month pa lang ... di ko pa masyado kabisado lahat hehehe... just dropping by!!!! nice web page... Congratulations!... hope we can exchange links... but i don't how... my blog http://prettyamore.blogspot.com

Pj said...

Maayong hapon te. Grats aning blog og the Day sa PPP ;)

Post a Comment