RSS

Blog of the Month

I would like to thank a fellow blogger and my sister Nora for passing the "Blog Of The Month" award on to me. How nice of them to think that my blog deserves an award such as being a blog of the month. Thank you Wilson and Sis. Nora! I am honored and quite proud having received it. I just didn't get to post it sooner since I have been very busy. Imagine I spent the whole afternoon the other day just trying to come up with the video opp I had been waiting to catch-I need the money, so I figured I am not going to worry about what I look like or sound like anymore. It is worth a try and I did what I can to do it well. However, I did not get to be creative like I should have. But oh, well, that is how things go sometimes. It was my first time trying after all-to be on video...eheheh. I am usually very camera shy, but thinking about the reward, it compelled me. Okay, until here for now. I am staying up a bit late to finish something tonight. I was actually busy the whole day today because I was preparing for our baby's 1st birthday. I was getting our house all cleaned up, and dressed our little one which didn't take a lot of time. See yah!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment