RSS

Snap shots during Christmas 2007

Hi everyone, I just had some time to sit down and edit my pictures. So, here I am sharing some of the pictures I took during the holidays; Christmas. I wanted my husband to be in the picture but he refused and said, "Maybe later" until it was too late and he didn't get to be with us. Well, perhaps next Christmas we can all get together for a good family portrait.
As for our Christmas, we bought some toys for our children as usual and had a good dinner with a family member and along with a friend. My husband and I decided not to buy any present for each other (we didn't exchange gifts-I guess he learned his lesson that I don't know much about what to give him because the last time I gave him colognes for women and not for men, he said...LOL), and just showered our children with toys instead, my husband did most of the shopping. He bought quite a lot so he quickly ran out of money-he was broke in no time after Christmas and I bet like everyone else that over spends...LOL, during the holidays.
Tiana and Hannah's big brother-my husband's son, bought them lots and lots of good stuff, too, and my husband's friend left them some presents as well. Surely, Santa over spent and gave so much for our children to get up and be excited on Christmas morning. So our children definitely received toys for Christmas. Tiana tried to be in her best behavior knowing that Santa will only pass by our house without leaving anything if she is ever naughty...LOL. All we had to say is "No Santa for you!"...LOL.
Well, anyway, enjoy the show, the pictures are what I have taken with our old digi-cam through a self-timer, so with each snap I had to grab my children for the picture as they are always all the place playing-not paying attention especially the little one fussing. Okay, till next time!


Create Your Own

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Your kids are so adorable! I like your Christmas tree too. It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!!! Thats normal to overspend but its okay because its Christmas and the joy we see in our children's face is priceless!

Post a Comment