RSS

A music toolbar where I can listen to my favorite music

I am always on the computer whenever I have some time to sit down, and one thing I usually do is have a music on. Now, do you know where I listen to some of my favorite music? Well, I discovered a new way for me to listen to all the great hits I love of the old days and today. In fact, as we speak I am listening to my favorite artist, yes, it is so much fun because I found this website where I downloaded a Music Toolbar that is letting me pick the kind of music I want to listen to. So, wow, that is so neat, I would recommend it to people looking to tune in to the type of music they like as well as find their favorite artists. All you have to do is click the pull down menu, pick the music mode you are into, pick your artist, and there you have it, you will hear all the available songs of such artist. I like it, so you guys should check it out!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment