RSS

My New Year Resolution

My New Year Resolution. I want to try doing something I have never been able to do in the past years. And that is keeping a promise to muah. Well, basically doing what I plan to do this year so I can reach my goals.

1. I want to be able to save money-so I can get things done that I haven't accomplished before.
2. Not go shopping as much as I used to...I'll try that even when oftentimes I get the urge to go shopping...LOL. I am addicted.
3. Get a computer of my dreams...LOL-I already built one, I just need to pay for it.
4. Buy a few things I have been wishing for-a digital cam...I hope so...eheheh.
5. Learn how to drive maybe-it is as simple as that for now, I can't afford to have a vehicle of my own unless I really do save lots of money...eeek.

So alright, there is mine, wish me luck! I think that is all since if I have some more, they will not be attainable. I would just be dreaming as if I am not already dreaming...LOL.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

nice goals u got there An. i don't do new yr's resolutions coz i always end up not doing them. kaya goals nalang muna sa akin. i hope u'll achieve urs this yr.

Post a Comment