RSS

No photos to share yet

I uninstalled my PSP software for photo editing, and well, since I haven't had time to install it back right away, I just don't have any photo to share here just yet. Maybe I will make a scrapbook of photos and share them here soon. I only need some time to be able to make some, yep, perhaps later. I have always been busy with everything from computer activities to household chores, not to mention attending to our children; our little one is quite the busiest one around the house-making lots of mess for mommy and daddy to clean up...LOL. Really, my husband is always on my back to pick up after her, and well, I could spend forever doing that, since our baby just gets into everything in her reach. So, with me, it is clean up, clean up all the time...whew! It is very tiring you know. Often enough, I decide to stay up later than I should because I want to spend time for myself; doing what I like to do online. I have to have time, too. I don't believe that once you have children, your life is over...LOL, that your world revolves around your children-like my husband tells me. Man, where did he get that idea? As for me, I can work around that, after all it is just a matter of how you get things done; you just have to make time for everything. Okay, this is all for now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment