RSS

A help for translating English to a Spanish language

I am one of the many people struggling with learning other languages just so I can understand people that every once in a while I cross paths with. Well, just like with us, my husband has a friend, and he speaks Spanish. So, it compels us to want to learn Spanish especially when he brings his mother with him to meet us. She can hardly speak English, so it is hard, and so I always try to speak Spanish and that is only through word for word. The difficult thing is if we decide to write through e-mail, then my problem is I have no way to have my letter translated into her language. However just recently, I found some Austin translation services that can help me, and, of course, those who wishes to have a document, letter, and related paper works translated to a certain language. So, how nice that there is a solution to people's problem with translating a language into another language. The site covers for everyone that needs a translation.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment