RSS

New bedding for Tiana

I have been trying to find the right bedding set for Tiana, and finally, I found just what she wanted. She loves purple so much, only it is not really purple she is referring to, but lilac. She thinks lilac is purple...LOL, because that is her favorite color. Now, every time we go shopping, I always try to buy purple, I mean lilac color stuff for her. Her coat is lilac and so are her hat and gloves. Anyway, I am just making a quick note here.
Today, Sunday, we had visitors over, my husband's son and friend came to watch football and have dinner with us. I fixed a chinese dish that is called "tomato beef". It was yummy, and everyone enjoyed it. My husband ate quite a lot because it was delicious. Actually we all had a full belly. When it is Sunday, the guys have a great time. It is party at our house...LOL. I do the cooking, of course, I don't watch the game.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello An,
Thanks a lot for ur visit. I am glad to see ur blogprint there @ my haus. Thanks also for the nice wonderful thoughts. How was the kids? I hope everybody's doin good @ ur end. U all tc and advance "happy hearts day"!!!

b3arh0ney said...

An, magkasinabot jud ni cla sa akong MIL kay mahilig og purple, hehe! it's a lovely color as well. maau pod na kay di kaau common kay most girls like pink man. anyway, salamat sa pagbisita sa akong blog ha. i was offline for almost a week kac we switched ISP's. ok have a great day ninyo dha. kisses to the girls!

Post a Comment