RSS

Peniano family goes hightech...

I can't chat very often with my family anymore since our daughter Tiana is going to school and I have a new baby. I am way too busy to be able to do so as I am always pre-occupied. Blog advertising is tying me up a bit, too, especially when I have trouble coming up with a story to tell or how to go about with the subject-opp. Ugh! It is hard; I just get a headache sometimes. My English is poor and that doesn't help at all. I often have to take some time just thinking about what I am going to say and doing so is definitely time consuming…irk! This is it, I should have been more adamant with taking ESL way before I had children. It's becoming a hassle. Anyway, I'll try hard to manage somehow, so I can help my family, too. I wish they can do what I am doing right now since they have access to a computer every day and spend lots of time online not doing a lot other than chit-chatting. In fact, there are times that I want to trade places with them, so that I can just hang out and have fun. Be on the computer and enjoy my time without any extra work...LOL, lazing around. Okay this is all. I just need to get another post done.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment