RSS

Rosalie's 13th Birthday...

My youngest sister Rosalie shares a birthday month with my older brother Roberto. Her birthday is on April the 25th which is only a couple of weeks away. Anyway, I wish a happy birthday to my youngest sistah. I hope that she will always be in good health and have many, many more happy returns of the day. Boy! She has grown so much since I left home. She is now 13 years old. When I left she was only four and a half-almost five years old. Wow! It was so long ago already that I last saw them. Anyway, maybe one day I can travel back home. I am sure there is still hope for me. I just need to work on it a little harder. I will have to find a way somehow. A good thing I get to chat with my family when they are online. It helps ease my homesickness. I chat from time to time when I am not too busy. Okay till here for now. I'll share some pictures when I have them uploaded. Ciao!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment