RSS

Bro. Rob's 25th Birthday...

April the 13th is my brother's birthday. Can you believe that he is already 25! When I last saw him he was only 16 years old, but now he has grown a lot to almost unrecognizable to me. If I didn't see him to be as old as he is now and suddenly see him in person, I would not recognize him at all. Boy! I've been away from home for a long, long time now. What a shame that I can't visit them. Too many years have gone by and now it seems that my chances of being able to see my family back home are gone. I have too much to worry about; problems. However, no matter what I still hope that one of these days I can still visit home and see my people. I miss them all so much. Someday I will try to save some money just so I can take trip to the Philippines.
I never thought my life would be like it is now; a difficult one. I can't move around; I am always tied up. Furthermore, I am kinda stuck in a situation where I have no extra money to get the things I needed done. Hmmm...how can I make my life any better? I want to change it? Perhaps there are some money making ideas online. I'll try them; I will look into them and see what I can do to improve myself. As for now, I will bear with my kind of life; not having enough money to live my life the way I dreamed it to. Ok let me go for now. I am finished with all that I had to do here, which is remembering some of my lost posts and repost them. Thanks for stopping by! You can now leave me comments here, feel welcome anytime.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment