RSS

Sis. Gemma getting married...

My sister Gemma will be getting married next month-she will be a June bride, too, like me. So, it is another new son in law for our parents to welcome coming from the U.S.A. Well, just like with her oldest sister (me) and older sister Nora; who followed my footstep and now ours...LOL. All the girls will be here if that is the case that when one does something everyone goes. It's fun though no matter what because I enjoy having my family close by. Gemma is the fourth child in the family who is going to be 22 years old this July. So, it's time for her to move on and have a family of her own too-like us here. Oh, I can't wait to see her wedding video...I am excited. I even picked out some of the music that will play as the soundtrack on their wedding video. Anyway, enough of my blabbing here for now, I'll save the rest for later.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment