RSS

Happy Mother's Day 2007!!!

I can still remember that I talked about Mother's Day here a couple of years ago that my mother and I-back when I was younger-didn’t really get along so well. Well, maybe because I was such a rebellious child. I was also the oldest, so, that made it even tougher for me to manage growing up having to do a lot house chores. My! That was hard to be the oldest child. I think so because I was the one that everybody relied upon; I did the cooking, washing, and all the house chores if my parents were busy. And now that I am married, I have to do the same; I have responsibilities. Only this time everything I do is all for grownups to do. Life goes on indeed. As for Mother's Day, I never knew that it exists, not until I came to the U.S. I didn't hear about it being celebrated at home. Strange but I guess it is celebrated in the big cities where people are up to the latest and keeping up with the trends. Anyway, I used to write long about our holidays but now I am a little too busy anymore, so I settle with writing short posts. Ok, till here for now, it's getting late and so I've got to go. Happy Mother's Day everyone! Have a good one!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment