RSS

A spooky dream woke me up...

I had a spooky dream early this morning that woke me up and had me spooked out. It was about my uncle who was brutally murdered riding a motorcycle making a circling motor cycle noise, then eventually it turned into a fast pacing running back and forth horse with someone riding it-horseback riding in the pouring rain and in the dark...ew...scary! It was as if something came up and making some news. I was hearing my mother's voice asking “who is that?” My mother was in their old house; she and her siblings grew up in-a big wooden house and I was situated close to our old house, too-just right across it with only a field in between separating us. We lived with only a walking distance from my grandparents’ house. So in my dream, I took a peek at who is riding the horse and all of a sudden the horse turned around running towards me. It scared me because to me it was my uncle who was murdered riding it, but what I saw as it got closer was my other uncle-the older brother. I heard my father say to my oldest uncle that "one of the men that ran from the authorities who murdered my uncle is finally caught"...LOL, I would be amazed. Ugh! It was such a dream indeed. It shook me up a bit-I don't like hauntings, it scares me and surely I couldn't go back to sleep after that. I felt horrible-shaken up. So here I made some posts to occupy me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment