RSS

Sis. Rosalie's graduation...

My parents are so happy that my little sister Rosalie; who recently graduated from Elementary received an award. She received an award that really made them proud. I think she was in the top ten outstanding students in her class. So, no wonder it really made my mother excited and proud as can be. She told me how glad she was when she went to attend my sister's graduation and was able to come up on the stage to pin the ribbon-as we call it. My mother actually advised me to keep teaching our daughter Tiana, so she will receive an award, too. Well, I can imagine that it would make the parents happy if their children do receive awards for doing well in school. Ok until next time. Congrats little sistah! Muah! I hope you keep up your good work and continue your education.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment