RSS

Fish from all the way home...

My family sent some fish to my sister and me here in the U.S. of A. So, wasn’t it nice of them? We get to taste our kind of fish again after all these years. I can have some of the fish I grew up eating...yum! They sent us some sweet treats (baye-baye) too, but oh...they went bad; spoiled before we could receive them. It's too bad that it took our neighbor so long to send our stuff to us. How disappointing as for me and for sure no more next time...LOL. The sweets would have been a tasty treat for us here as I miss those a lot. Perhaps I can make them here on my own. Why not, right? I'll just have to get off the computer long enough to make some...LOL. It will be a new experience for me to learn how to cook those anyway. Okay nighty- night!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment