RSS

Just a little about me...

Here let me share a little about me. I was born and raised in the Philippines. My parents are the descendants of Spanish, Chinese, and Malay. They are quite mixed, and so their children are too. I for one inherited my father’s Chinese features. My fellow Filipinos don’t always look at me as a Filipina simply because to them I appear Chinese. It’s interesting in a way since I have other Asian people come up to me speaking to me in their language…as if I’d understand…LOL! I find it fun sometimes though as I am fascinated by other languages-I’d like to learn some. Anyway, as for my siblings; I have six (6) of them, we are seven (7) altogether. My parents union is surely a fruitful one to bear so many children. Imagine we are more than half a dozen. I am the eldest child and since I am, I experienced the hardest times. Well, along with a few of my older siblings that followed so soon after I was born. We all went through both the toughest times and easiest times. It was so much fun growing up though having them all. I miss my childhood.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment