RSS

Happy Birthday Bro....

It is my younger brother's birthday today. He is 20 years old. My goodness! Time surely flies doesn’t it? I can't believe that a little boy I saw when I left home is now a young man. If I were to see him in person this time around, I would hardly recognize him. He has grown so much; he is tall and good looking, of course...LOL. Anyway, both of my brothers are wonderful and I couldn't ask for better brothers than what I have. They both are the persons I am glad I am related to. They have the hearts of gold. By the way, let me take this opportunity to wish my brother a happy birthday. To you brother, I hope you read this post of mine. I wish you to always be in good health and kindred spirit. Please stay cool! I hope to see you all someday. With love and best regards, hugs and kisses to you on your birthday. …Sis. Ana.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment