RSS

I wish to have an online business

Since I quit my job I have really been thinking about having an online business. It would help supplement our limited income. I could also use the extra money, badly. So I wish I have a way to make extra money. Having an online business would be ideal for me. I only wonder how I can make it happen. I know how to maintain a website, but then I am apprehensive about the cost and all the paper work I have to take care of. As for having a website. Well, I owned a website before although it was for personal reason, I learned how it works. I also found a website where I am able to compare cost and the different services I can benefit from. I might look into getting a dedicated server hosting for my small business. If I do take it seriously that I have an online business. I will need to do a careful research on a good and reliable server hosting because it is important to me that my customer can access my website any time. Having a good amount of bandwidth is one of the keys to having a successful online business. I would also require a lot of space for my files since I am thinking about selling. It is quite helpful as well if your server hosting can offer a data backup and restoration. That way you don't have to worry about losing anything; important files, etc. And all those are important to me including technical support as I am not computer savvy. You need all the help you can get when it comes to the the technical stuff.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment