RSS

What happened to my 6 hours?...

I was just writing about an opp and by the time I hit submit, all the posts for such opp was already taken. My, just what happened to the 6 hours limit? Apparently, it doesn't always work like it is supposed to, that a postie has 6 hours to reserve and compose the topic. Hmmm...I am left behind now, but I should just be thankful though that I am still in and not out. I mean banned from the PPP marketplace. So, oh...well, better luck next time for me. Anyway, it is pretty late at my side here, so I will be heading to bed soon. I just stayed up a bit hoping I could get my posts done, but since I lost one of them, I'll give it a rest. My husband didn't even get to blog today, because he is so tired and needs his sleep more than the $5.00 or $10.00 USD in his pocket...LOL. Not worth it, health is after all a wealth, so sometimes that is all we need. Okay, until here for now, goodnight!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh, ngano 6 hours man ka nagsulat sa imo entry sis? Just wondering lol.

Actually I had 3 blogs na ginamit ko for paid blogging. The rest, wala na kay dili ko kaapas mag maintain. Kapoy kaayo magsulat sa personal post...lol

Anyway, thanks for your visit. I appreciate it as always.

Ana P. S. said...

Ikaw naman Nits, 6 hours ba na given time ng PPP, I was supoosed to have 6 hours...LOL, but then my opp was taken na wala gani kaabot 6 hours ako pag reserved eh. Can't always rely sa ppp's words...LOL.

b3arh0ney said...

i thought it's 60 minutes. i haven't read abt the 6 hrs but i'm not really sure.

Post a Comment