RSS

Upbeat and catchy tune...

I love upbeat music, and you know I found a catchy tune online. It is entitled "Stumblin In" sung by Suzi Quatro and Chris Norman, only the video I am sharing here is not them as the actual singers. I just found it online through "YouTube". It is nice which is why I like it and had to share it...LOL. It is, however, a very old song, older than I am, from the late 70's. But it's worth listening to if you like such type of music. I like any music as long as it sounds good or pleasing to hear. So, here let me take the opportunity to make my blog a little entertaining. Enjoy the beat! Don't you think the young couple looks sweet, and fun to watch? I do, we enjoyed watching them, and sing-a-long with them as well-they're lip synching...LOL. The guy sounds gay...LOL, listen to his voice when his girlfriend gave him a smack in the face. Slapped him so loudly you can hear it, or was it just an act like in the movies...LOL. They look kinda alike, as if, well, they could be brothers and sisters-siblings goofing around...LOL. Okay, until here for now, let me know what you think of the song. Here is the post where I shared the video of the real singers on my journal.
Ah...ohhh...I guess they both turned into a kitten and a puppy...look!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Ayaw kabalaka Ana, daghan natang maka oldies, he-he. I like the tune and flow of the video/music.

Yay, Chris Norman mabuang ko sa iya. If you want to hear some of his Heartbreaking Hits, naa koy collection niya diri.

fishee said...

i like the tune! ;-) it is indeed catchy!

Post a Comment