RSS

Mom and Dad

Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes

Mom and dad recently bought a lake house for the whole family to use. It was pretty much the best idea they ever had if you ask me and I’m just really happy they’ve gone ahead and done it since they’ve been talking about it for years and years. My kids can’t wait for the weather to warm up so we can go up there and get out on the boat but I for one know the place needs a little work before it’s ready to be lived in for a season. I’ve been helping mom and dad with things like wild blue internet and getting a painter in there and even looking for furniture for the patio but there are some things they’re just going to have to do themselves. Dad’s been talking about putting a fire pit in and mom would love to have a porch swing so I guess we’ll see what kind of extras the place has by the time summer rolls around! I know they can’t wait to start using the place like they intended.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

RH said...

Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com

Post a Comment