RSS

American Idol

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

I am already looking forward to the next season of American Idol. Each year I think about what I would sing if I were to audition for the show. I am by no means a good singer, but I like to practice singing when I am in the shower. I am glad we got satellite TV from expertsatellite.com so we can record the show and watch the parts we want to watch. I enjoy watching all of the auditions at the beginning of the season because I like to see the ones that perform really well as well as the ones who get made fun of and think they are really good singers. I feel sorry for the way the judges make fun of some of the singers, but it is hard to believe that they actually think they are good enough to be the American Idol. I do not enjoy watching the Hollywood rounds when the contestants have to compete in group competitions. I usually resume watching the season when the top 12 are chosen. I rarely vote on the contestants unless I feel strongly about one. It is hard to believe that show has been on so long.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia said...

happy new year 2012! Hopefully next year will be better than this year:). great blog comes with great post..and you have both :)
Century 21 Broker Properti Jual Beli Sewa Rumah Indonesia
Hotel Murah di Bandung via KlikHotel.com

Post a Comment