RSS

Cute snow boots on clearance

Guest post written by Sherri Burton

My old faux fur lined snow boots that I've worn for years finally gave out right before Christmas when i was playing with my kids in the snow. I tripped and somehow ripped them, although I'm still not exactly sure how it happened. So on the day after Christmas, I set out on an internet mission to find a pair to replace them.

I kind of wanted some that were exactly like my old ones, but I also wasn't completely again finding some other kind of good snow boots. I did a whole bunch of searching online with my 4G internet and found some snow boots that were actually a little different.

They were these waterproof black quilted material and were lined with fleece on the inside. I thought that would be just as warm but probably a little easier to clean. I've already used them since I got them when it snowed and they were perfect for what I wanted. Plus they seem pretty sturdy so they should last me for a while.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Ate Ana!

Visiting you here....
how are you?

Post a Comment