RSS

My sister finally met her prince...

My sister Gemma finally met her prince charming on June the 3rd. They seem to get along well right off the bat. Both Gemma and her fiancée are doing fine with getting to know each other. They are having their courtship time, good for them. I heard that they both are so sweet just like Nora and her husband who are always loving and sweet to each other-they are a nice couple. As for us, we seem to have graduated from that sort of things already. Hmmm...we never really get along so well anyway. If I have to say, we kinda have a stormy marriage-just to be honest. That is what happens when you just take chances. It is unlike if you married someone you had the chance to get to know like what would have happened if I chose to marry someone my age and in my homeland. Okay I am outta here for now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment