RSS

I can't wait for the spring...

I am eager for spring time to finally come as I have enough of this cold weather. Brrr!!! It gets so cold here in Michigan. Oh, it makes me wish I am back home where it is warm all year long. Anyway, it is always exciting if it is spring. I hope to plant some beautiful flowers soon. The last time I planted some lemon grass (again and again) I left it out in the cold to die-not intentionally though. So, that was a mistake that I repeated after having my first planted lemon grass dead a year ago. I won't do it again ever; I am not going to plant any more tropical plants that can't handle the cold. It's hard to believe that in the world there is such a season so cold like winter that makes everything freeze to death. I never knew that I could see ice on the ground like I do here, it amazes me. I was overwhelmed when I saw it the first time. Well, naturally for I am accustomed to having a tropical climate.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment